Erhard has worked with electricity from his youth and always strived to learn and perform excellent work. He received several awards during his schooling and training and continued by taking on the various challenges that arose during his career. This led to his work in leadership, troubleshooting, electrical controls and other challenging work.
Erhard is one of Alberta’s pioneers in renewable energy with the primary focus of providing quality, reliable storage based systems in Alberta and the NWT. He has extensive experience in the testing of these systems at his home and shop, which is one of the most comprehensive and complex private test centers of renewable energy products. He now focuses his attention on “Off Grid” Solar Power systems and custom electrical control systems.
Erhard is best described as a “boots on the ground” realistic and practical person.
- Certified Master Electrician
- Certified Hydronic Designer
- Erhard has been an electrician for over 36 years
- PLC (programmable logic controller) programming and servicing
- Solar Energy
- Computer programs
- Cad (Computer aided Design)
- Heat loss & Hydronic Layout
- Microsoft Office
- PLC software
- Structured Cabling
- Erhard has been a foreman and sub foreman on projects such as
- Large Food Store
- Shopping Mall
- Owned and operated an Electrical Contracting Company for over 26 Years
- Solar Electric Systems
- Electrical Contracting
- Electrical Service
- Boiler Wiring and Controls
- Fully equipped service van
- Infrared camera
- Megger (Insulation Resistance Testing)
- Structured cabling
Erhard has also been featured in numerous magazine articles and presents on renewable energy related topics.